||Dun & Bradstreet grows the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data.|
D-U-N-S® Registered™ - new D&B product in Latvia market
D-U-N-S® Registered™ benefits
We built on our strength to support trust in global online trade activities:
• This service is a kind of "business card" for any company seeking to improve its credibility with potential contractors and get started on the international market.
• "Trust seal"
ensures your contractors that information on you they use is correct. It is confirmation that
the reputation of the company is transparent and clear. Therefore, this service is focused on reduction of reputation and credit risks of your partners. It is important in the case of trade relations, particularly when cooperation conditions are accepted and revised on the base of such data.
• The electronic certificate, which may be received by clicking on a link posted at the customer’s website, contains information about the company in a World-familiar Dun & Bradstreet business format. This "Trust Seal" is subject to voluntary disclosing company’s basic information and signing of the agreement with Dun & Bradstreet. Read more...
SIA “DATU SERVISS” becomes part of the Dun & Bradstreet family
8.10.2020 Ratos AB* reached an agreement with Dun & Bradstreet to acquire Bisnode AB. This will make us part of a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics with a mutual history of a successful partnership for nearly two decades.
Please refer to Dun & Bradstreet’s pressrelease or Ratos AB’s pressrelease for further information.
SIA DATU SERVISS has been partner of Dun & Bradstreet in Latvia since 1994. Bisnode AB was the sole owner of SIA DATU SERVISS, therefore all answers to questions from Bisnode AB clients apply to SIA DATU SERVISS clients in Latvia as well.
1. Q: How will this acquisition impact me as a client?
A: For now, it’s pretty much business as usual for our clients: All contracts will remain the same and you will keep your Bisnode AB point of contact.
2. Q: What are the key benefits of the deal for me?
A: It’s is very much business as usual and Bisnode AB will continue to operate in the same way.
Dun & Bradstreet and Bisnode AB are leading companies in the field of data & analytics. The opportunities extend across the areas of data, analytics, technologies, products and employees. We are convinced that we can already offer new opportunities in the short to medium term to accelerate growth and minimize business risks.
3. Q: Will my current contract remain in place with Bisnode AB as part of the transaction?
A: All contracts will remain in place.
4. Q: Who will be my point of contact?
A: You can expect your point of contact to remain the same. Your Bisnode AB relationship managers will continue to interact with you using the same channels and processes as are currently in place.
5. Q: Will the products and service we receive from Bisnode AB change as a result of the Dun & Bradstreet acquisition?
A: For now, it’s very much business as usual and Bisnode AB will continue to operate in the same way.
6. Q: What can I expect post closure of the transaction?
A: Our ambition is to present our customers with the best of two worlds in order to help you build a more competitive edge; Dun & Bradstreet and Bisnode AB are leading companies in the field of data & analytics. The opportunities extend across the areas of data, analytics, technologies, products and employees.
7. Q: Who should I contact with additional questions?
A: Please contact your Bisnode AB point of contact if you have any further questions.
Dun & Bradstreet in short
Dun & Bradstreet, a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics, enables companies around the world to improve their business performance. Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud fuels solutions and delivers insights that empower customers to accelerate revenue, lower cost, mitigate risk, and transform their businesses. Since 1841, companies of every size have relied on Dun & Bradstreet to help them manage risk and reveal opportunity. Dun & Bradstreet is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:DNB).
- Founded in 1841, Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered in Short Hills, N.J. United States and has 34 locations worldwide.
- Employs more than 4,000 people globally.
- Has approximately 135,000 clients worldwide, included approximately 90% of the Fortune 500, 80% of the Fortune 1000, and 60% of the Global 500.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s "Data Cloud" contains comprehensive information on more than 360 million total businesses and is compiled from approximately 16,000 sources, 15 Worldwide Network alliances, and 243 countries and territories worldwide.
- The Data Cloud contains something no other company has: the D-U-N-S® Number, which is a unique identified or “corporate fingerprint" which is applied to all companies in its data set. The D-U-N-S Number is recommended and, in many cases required, by over 240 commercial, trade and government organizations.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Finance & Risk and Sales & Marketing solutions derive data-driven insights that help clients target, grow, collect, procure and comply –whatever the economic environment.
- In 2019, Dun & Bradstreet garnered $1.4 billion in revenue, $502.1 million adjusted EBITDA with a 35.5% margin.
*) Ratos AB is a Swedish company that owns 70% of the shares of Bisnode AB. The other Bisnode AB shareholder, the company Bonnier, is also selling its 30% stake to the company Dun & Bradstreet.